Welcome to the OliphantArea for 2022!
| ** Remember that you need to register as a coordinator each year in order to be able to submit projects for each new competition year ** |
THe 2022 topics for Photography, Posters and Science Writing have been released. You can find them listed on each of their respective Awards category pages.
There are some exciting new changes coming to the Oliphant Science Awards in 2022, namely a collaboration with Science Alive!. We will be contacting all of the 2021 Coordinators to outline the changes mid-Term 4, so keep an eye on your inbox!
One of the key changes for the 2022 competition is that reports, risk assessments and log books for Crystal Investigation and Models & Inventions projects MUST be submitted online. Reports for Programming, Apps and Robotics projects must also be submitted online in 2022.
For more information, check out the individual category pages or download the Information Booklet which you will find here.
2022 KEY DATES for you to remember
- Student project registrations open on Monday 10th January 2022.
- Monday 14th February 2022 - applications for the New and Country Schools Incentives close.
- Coordinator Webinar on Monday 21st February 2022 - not just for new coordinators this year! We will outline all the changes you can expect for 2022 and this platform will enable you to ask questions of the Oliphant Science Awards committee. Not to be missed!
- Student project registrations close on Friday 20th May 2022.
- Open Day at Science Alive! Friday 5th to Sunday 7th August 2022.
For a comprehensive list of all other key dates for the 2022 competition, click here.
If you are unfamiliary with the Coordinators Area please click here to download a guide which will show you around!
If you experience any issues with the website please contact us by email to email@example.com or call 08 8354 0006 during business hours.